Griffis Residential is a growing company with a drive to succeed. If you have a passion for providing customers and business partners with the best possible experience, we want to talk to you. Griffis Residential provides a positive work environment and great opportunities for motivated and talented people.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Griffis Residential Office Associates
Griffis Residential Office Associates are hard working team players who genuinely care about delivering “It’s about you” customer service quality to our customers, residents, and guests. Qualified candidates will demonstrate a proven positive attitude, basic marketing abilities, outstanding leasing and sales skills. Work priorities include the ability to organize administrative requirements, multi-task, communicate effectively, and lead by example.
• Effectively supervises, trains, and delegates responsibility to community associates.
• Maintains budgeted occupancy, collections, and expenses.
• Approves all applications for residency according to the Griffis Residential qualification criteria.
• Supervises the Assistant Community Manager and Leasing Consultant(s) to confirm they have current working knowledge of customer activity, available apartments, market conditions, and the ability to meet the Griffis Residential leasing and customer service standards.
• Monitors completion of preventative maintenance schedules and other required service team work and• responsibilities.
• Reviews and evaluates the work performance of current associates and makes promotion, salary, and job termination recommendations to the Operations Manager(s).
• Cross trains leasing office associates (Leasing and Assistant Community Manager) in all areas of management to prepare them for career advancement opportunities.
• Maintains resident loyalty and retention programs according to budget.
• Manages leasing office associate work schedules and proactively adjusts work days and hours in response to drops in occupancy and increases in customer traffic.
• Submit on time all required reports, pricing and renewal recommendations and other information requested by the corporate office/owner.
• Acts as the first line of communication for on-site associates, residents and corporate office associates.
• Researches and shops the competition a minimum of one time per quarter to ensure that rental rates, concessions, security deposits, etc. align with market conditions.
A minimum of three (3) years multi-family or hospitality management experience as a General Manager, Manager or Assistant Manager.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. College education, CAM or ARM certification preferred.
• Consistent fulfillment of customer service standards and problem resolution requirements
• Develop informed product knowledge and understanding of the competitive market
• Leasing / sales tour presentations of apartments, apartment models, common areas, and amenities
• Lease administration, paperwork completion, and resident record maintenance
• Assist with the general community operations
• Assist with general community marketing requirement
At least one (1) year of multifamily apartment community operations, hospitality, sales, and / or retail management and / or sales experience preferred.
Customer service experience preferred.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. College education or NALP certification preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be available to work weekends
Griffis Residential Service Team Associate
Full-Time Service Technician
• Performs all necessary apartment repairs to make ready apartments for move-in. Reports repairs that may require contracting; This includes but is not limited to trash removal, painting, minor plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliance, vinyl/carpet repair and carpentry.
• Responds in a timely manner to repair or contract repairs to fulfill resident service requests.
• Responds to emergency repair or contract requirements within a thirty (30) minute maximum response time.
• Assures compliance with all OSHA, EPA, Federal, State or local codes and guidelines.
• Completes daily pool and spa preventative maintenance. Accurately monitors the chemical balance and keeps accurate records of all pool and spa preventative and repair related activities.
• Completes repairs and preventative maintenance program requirements including: Inspection of and repair to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, roofs, gutters, windows, screens, concrete drain pans, doors, landscape areas, landscape drainage, asphalt, parking lots, sidewalks, lighting, building fascia, hand rails, stairways, sprinkler system, timers, recreational facilities such as pools and spas, appliances, etc.
• Participates in litter pick up from community interiors, exteriors and common areas.
• Removes snow and ice from required areas and applies ice melt when needed.
• Responsible for care and timely maintenance of all equipment entrusted to his/her care.
• Performs any additional duties assigned by the Service Manager and Community Manager and accomplishes related tasks in a timely manner.
A minimum of one (1) year experience in multifamily maintenance, hospitality maintenance, make ready preparation, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, pool maintenance and servicing.